COLOR: BRIGHT WHITE - 2 OZ
Gelish PolyGel is an all-in-one hybrid formula that is a mix between acrylic and hard gel and requires no monomer, mixing or ratios. Formulated using a game-changing polymer fusion, Gelish PolyGel breakthrough TriPolymer Technology delivers gravity-defying performance for astonishingly easy, chase-free applications. The odourless formula allows you to work as fast or for as long as you want.
- TriPolymer technology – includes oligomers from gels, polymers from acrylics and polymers from lacquer
- Putty-like viscosity to ensure a smooth & durable finish
- Stronger than hard gels for unstoppable nails
- Monomer-free, 7-free, no airborne dust
- Fast & easy application, unlimited playtime, zero chasing
- Squeeze, slice & roll. Squeeze the right amount of Gelish Nail Enhancement Colour out of the tube, slice the product with the Gelish PolyGel Slice & Shape Tool. Roll onto the nail.
- Using the brush end of the tool and a small amount of Gelish Slip Solution, shape the product into place
- Cure for 30 seconds in the Gelish 18G LED Curing Lamp (not included)
POLYGEL™ is an all-in-one formula for the perfect working consistency. No monomer, no mixing, no ratios. The odorless formula allows you to work as fast or as long as you want. Tube dispensing allows you to use just what you need for no wasted product. Formulated using a game-changing polymer fusion, PolyGel's breakthrough TriPolymer Technology™* delivers gravity-defying performance for astonishingly easy, chase-free applications. The unique putty-like viscosity ensures smooth, flawless nails and even color. PolyGel's formulation combines acrylic powder for strength in a gel base with photo initiators providing workability without the unpleasant monomer odor. And, the heavier-than-air TriPolymer fillings are 30% heavier than acrylic and hard gel filings, which means they fall to the table for virtually no airborne dust.
*TriPolymer Technology = Oligomers from Gels; Polymers from Acrylics; Polymers from Lacquer
PolyGel™ offers 30-50 sets per tube depending on the application type.